Big E Loudspeakers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Big E Loudspeakers

A Forum to discuss Big E Loudspeakers and the MVW technology

+2
Steve Regier
mikearnopol
6 posters

Hey All! Welcome to the bass forum

mikearnopol
    mikearnopol
    Manufacturer
    Manufacturer

Hey All! Welcome to the bass forum Empty Hey All! Welcome to the bass forum

Post by mikearnopol Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:41 pm

Welcome to the bass section. All I can say is that there are some BIG developments going on that I'll share in a week or so.We just keep going forward with wacky new stuff.
    Steve Regier
    Steve Regier
    Inventor
    Inventor

Hey All! Welcome to the bass forum Empty Re: Hey All! Welcome to the bass forum

Post by Steve Regier Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:04 pm

We promise not to kick you out of here, Mike...much.The Nelson 
    Leland Crooks
    Leland Crooks
    Manufacturer
    Manufacturer

Post by Leland Crooks Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:59 am

TOS. TOS! We don't need no stinkin TOS.
    Paul Dershem

Post by Paul Dershem Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:30 pm

Nice to have a forum where we can follow your progress without having to navigate the rules imposed on commercial users by TB.

Question: Is there someplace on this forum where we can find an overview of BigE cab models with dimensions, weights, SPL, sensitivity, and so forth?
    BigE
    BigE
    Inventor
    Inventor

Post by BigE Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:33 pm

Not Specifically as there has been much flux even in Mikes world were we are now semi-established.

However as of now We are starting to settle in on our first long term models. Ask about what you are interested in and we are sure to get you the info as we can.

Leland with GC Loudspeakers (currently out of Speaker Hardware) will handle the PA stuff from the GC25V, GC25AK on up. Give him a shout if you need PA. As far as BASS is concerned Mike is you guy. From a MAS25 to the new MAS210Flex.

Sure you'll get answers.

And yes I did say GC25 as in 2X5s for PA use (also killer in HIFI/HT mode too)!

Hi end HiFi is still in development with a 210 derivative in hopefully the final stages of development with Duke LeJeune.
    Steve Regier
    Steve Regier
    Inventor
    Inventor

Post by Steve Regier Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:55 pm

Paul Dershem wrote:Nice to have a forum where we can follow your progress without having to navigate the rules imposed on commercial users by TB.

Question: Is there someplace on this forum where we can find an overview of BigE cab models with dimensions, weights, SPL, sensitivity, and so forth?
    Welcome, Paul! The Measurements And Observations forum is where you will find, well, measurements and observations as they become available. We have been working on a reliable measurement technique that begins to represent the Vortexitude that is experienced by the listener. We think we have found that technique and will be measuring and posting the results on the production cabinets. However, to wet your whistle; here is a graph from the Flex section of the MAS-210 Flex taken during final development.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Leland has posted his introductory product line here: Leland's Introductary Product Line
    3rdcurve
    Bronze Member
    Bronze Member

Post by 3rdcurve Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:11 pm

I am anxiously awaiting delivery of my MAS Flex 210. The 85 sounded super sweet and got me hooked on the technology, this 210 should be beastly!
    Steve Regier
    Steve Regier
    Inventor
    Inventor

Post by Steve Regier Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:27 pm

3rdcurve wrote:I am anxiously awaiting delivery of my MAS Flex 210. The 85 sounded super sweet and got me hooked on the technology,  this 210 should be beastly!
    We are equally anxious for you to receive your 210 Flex and get your impressions...very exciting! I am personally in love with the Dark setting with one tweeter active although Dark with 2 tweeters active has it's merits.
    BigE
    BigE
    Inventor
    Inventor

Post by BigE Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:45 pm

Dark with Tweets is my favorite. Especially up on power it just gets YUMMY!!

The first time I put these together

Mellow, smooth dark and gritty.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:20 am